Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5 Good Reasons To Go To a Big Church


I’m a fan of Small Churches. But I like big churches, too.

In fact, I really like them. There’s something very inspiring about hundreds, even thousands of people gathering to lift up their voices and hands in praise to Jesus and to receive discipleship through the preaching and teaching of God’s Word.

Every size of church has something to add to this amazing organism we know as the body of Christ.
But, as I pointed out in a previous post, 5 Bad Reasons To Go To a Big Church, not everyone who goes to a big church, goes for the right reasons. (Also, as I pointed out in 5 Bad Reasons To Go To a Small Church, not everyone goes to a Small Church for the right reasons, either.)

But there are some great reasons to go to a big church. Here are just five of them. Keep reading

No comments: