Friday, February 27, 2015

Who Turned the Lights Out?


A while back Brad sent me this question:
We seem to be developing a debate at our church in regards to turning down the house lights to “set the mood” for better worship. What is your take on that?
Later I received this from Jeremy:
I was wondering if you could offer any commentary regarding the use of lights at any of the WorshipGod conferences. I have memories going back to the “Psalms” conference [in 2008]. In each of the conference settings, it has struck me that the lights in the house are left active during the music-worship time of gatherings. Is that intentional? Is that unintentional? Is it because no one is available to run a lights scheme? :-)
Glad you asked. Yes, we do have someone available to run a lights scheme and yes, leaving the lights up is intentional. Keep reading

Photo credit: Northpoint Community Church

No comments: