Saturday, February 14, 2015

Twenty Twitter Tips


I’ve now been on Twitter for exactly two years. I didn’t know how to use it at the start, as anyone who read my feed for the first few days will be aware, and it took me a while to get my head round the jargon, the functions, and the etiquette. But I absolutely love Twitter now, and have found it an enormously useful tool, both as a follower (it is much the best aggregator of news and information I know of, and people can be both hugely helpful and hugely funny), and as a followee (I’ve used it to make friendships, get feedback, answer questions, ask questions, commend other writers, promote books, arrange travel, and even launch conferences). Used wisely, I’d recommend it to anyone. Here are twenty suggestions for those who may be starting out, or perhaps reviewing the way they use it. Keep reading

No comments: