Thursday, February 26, 2015

6 Signs That Your Team Chemistry is Crumbling


How healthy is your team . . . really?

I enjoyed an unusually close relationship with my pastor for 12 years. Unfortunately, it completely severed and we didn’t talk for several years despite being close friends.

My former pastor and I later reconciled. I’m so grateful because I love this man. In retrospect, we both agreed that there were warning signs we missed that indicated our chemistry was declining. (That broken relationship and my struggle to forgive, led me to write STUCK When You Want to Forgive but Don’t Know How.)

As you evaluate your team, here are 6 warning signs that your team chemistry is crumbling. Keep reading

Also see
Ten Joy Stealers in Ministry (and How to Get It Back)

Photo credit: Pixaby, public domain

No comments: