Thursday, January 22, 2015

9 Key Trends in the UK Church


Earlier this month I had the great privilege of attending a gathering of church and movement leaders hosted by Terry Virgo, founder of Newfrontiers. This is the fourth year I have attended, and we met for 24 hours to share and pray. It has been a blessing to get to know the leaders of many of the major Restorationist and new church movements, and I have appreciated their warm welcome. I have learned much, and it is always encouraging to hear how God is at work in the UK and around the world.

There were a number of common themes that stood out to me as the 20 leaders present shared how the Lord was at work in their different constituencies, which together provide a snapshot of the challenges and opportunities facing the evangelical church today. Keep reading

Photo: probatio, via

No comments: