Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Michael Hyatt: The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make in Setting Goals


If you are anything like me, you’re already thinking about the year ahead. How will it be different than this one? What might be possible? What do I want to accomplish?

It’s time to begin thinking about goal-setting for 2014.

I don’t know about you, but I have been going through this annual exercise since my second semester of college, when a friend introduced me to the concept. Almost immediately, I loved the concept and saw the potential.

But I have not always done it well. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way. I have also watched numerous other people do it poorly. (That’s one of the reasons why I put together three free videos on goal-setting. They won’t be available free for long.)

Here are the top ten most common mistakes I see people make when it comes to goal-setting.... Keep reading

No comments: