Friday, April 19, 2013

Don’t Forget to Pray for One Another


God has been challenging me to spend more time alone with Him. All too often prayer is overlooked by those who prefer to be busy. If you are a highly driven person you probably find it difficult to pause long enough to hear His voice each morning. Being a “doer,” it is hard for me, by nature, to slow down and spend quality time with God. I am so thankful that He has been patient with me and even when I have been too busy for Him, He has never been too busy for me.

Let me share a great verse with you that stresses the importance of praying for one another. Col. 4:12 “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God” Read more

No comments: