Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Learning Styles: Reading/Writing Learners in Your Group


Well, it has been quite a while, but I am back after some extended travel over the holidays. I hope you didn't miss these blog posts too badly!

Before we get back into the swing of things, let me give a quick review of the series we have been featuring here on the intersection between Learning Styles and Small Groups. So far we have covered Visual Learners and Auditory Learners. In my last post before Christmas I gave an overview of the Reading/Writing learning style, and below you will find some specific information on how people with that learning preference generally fare in a small-group setting.

As with auditory learners, small groups present a lot of advantages to people with a reading/writing learning style.

To read the full artcile, click here.

No comments: