Thursday, August 26, 2010

Does your fellowship or church meet in a house, apartment, or similar setting? Anglicans Ablaze wants to hear from you.


If you pastor an Anglican fellowship or church that meets in a house, apartment, or similiar setting or you worship with an Anglican fellowship or church that does, I am interested in hearing from you. I am doing research for my series, "Home Fellowships for Heritage Anglicans." I am interested in learning about how your fellowship or church was started, especially how the initial nucleus or core group of the fellowship or church was gathered, how long it took, what kind of preparation it was given before the launch of the fellowship or church, what is the vision for your fellowship or church, what challenges your congregation has faced and how it has overcome them, and that sort of thing. I can be reached at exploringananglicanprayerbookatgmaildotcom.

No comments: