Friday, March 26, 2010

Doorknocking is fun?


"I’ve been excited and surprised by a change that I have observed.

We are on Moore College Mission at the moment, and a large part of our time is spent door knocking. Usually I experience team members who will find anything else to do rather than door knocking. Let’s face it the idea terrifies all of us.

This year not only has the whole team been keen to door knock during the allocated times, but during free time some are going out in pairs to continue door knocking.

I have begun to think why the change has occurred. Is it just that this team is different to the ones I normally lead? So I asked our team for their thoughts."

To read more, click here.

Lib.com prepared this doorknocking guide for energy activists and other campaigners but the tips it offers can be used by Christians.

No comments: