Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm not Voting for a Man, I'm Voting for Generations of Children and their Right to Live

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-not-voting-for-man-im-voting-for.html

[Eternal Perspectives] 26 Oct 2008--Yesterday I received this question in an e-mail from Faith, a godly young woman I respect very much: As a Christian, should we vote for who we think should lead our country solely based on their stance on abortion? I have been thinking about this question and I am having a hard time putting my thoughts into words.

Thanks for asking, Faith. I addressed this question several months ago in my blog about Pat Robertson's endorsement of Rudy Giuliani. But I'll try to answer it in the context of this presidential election.

First I'd like to ask you readers to watch a little four minute slide show below that shows you beautiful photos of babies in the womb. (Click here if you are unable to view the video.) Notice the continuity of children's development, and that those adorable children who are born are simply bigger and older than the ones who are unborn. There is no difference in value in God's eyes, and there should be no difference in ours.

No comments: