Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Transitions

Life is filled with transitions. Due to circumstances outside of my control I may not be publishing AnglicansAblaze as regularly as I have been for a yet undetermined period. Hurricane Katrina left many homeless. In my case I was spared the fury of the hurricane only to lose my apartment as the result of a housing shortage created by the storm. I am in the process of relocating. To exactly where I am not certain. To whatever part of God's vineyard I will serve Him best - of that I am certain.

I have published a number of articles from the main new sources that I have been using with links to those sources. I recommend that you bookmark those sources and check them every few days. Some sources publish new articles every two or threwe days; others every week. A few every month.

No comments: