Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Letter from Bishop Benjamin Kwashi in Jos, Nigeria

http://www.globalsouthanglican.org/index.php/comments/a_letter_from_bishop_benjamin_kwashi_in_jos_nigeria/

[Global South Anglican] February 22, 2006--Peace and greetings. This note comes with much gratitude to God for the brothers and sisters from all around the world that God has given to me in my life. Last night God opened my eyes to see and I saw that the host of the army of those on their knees on our behalf far outnumber, beyond mathematical equations, the number of those who wish us harm. We have been surrounded by love, support and prayers. I had a good laugh at myself when I just sat down and thought about my life. When I was growing up I was the subject of prayer as my mother prayed very hard for me to be converted and committed to Jesus Christ. When I gave my life to Christ and became born again I became the subject of prayer, and after ordination those praying for me increased beyond family to the church, the nation and around the world. My life and that of my family seems to be in constant danger and inviting the prayers of the Church of God around the world. Maybe I should get into more trouble ….. !!!!

Please pray.

No comments: